Saturday, April 14, 2012

Barrel's of Merrell's

Oh Merrell's. Your fun. Just plain fun.  
I'll never forget the night your daughter talked another boy into scaling my pantry to get her candy out of the candy jar.  And I walked down to find him precariously hanging by one hand on the very tippy top shelf: utilizing the free hand to dig into the treat jar and throw her down pieces of candy.  
Now, that's just creative.  
No risk or harm to herself, and she still get's candy.  
Us women: we may be conniving but we still get the sweet stuff.

I was supposed to not edit any and give them all in RAW, but we all know Heather can't do that.  Truly.  Not even possible.  I didn't even fight the urge and my husband only rolls his eyes at me now, that's practically applauding my behavior right?  Like the moment I am grocery shopping and start craving a decadent chocolate bar.  I buy one, why fight it?
This session is a tradsie for Ms. Merrell some pics of my hubby and I.  All to come one day if I ever get my budget to buy that daggum dress.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment