Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I did my first baby birth.
Yup, I missed the birth.
You know, I'm cool like that.
I have lot's of secret skills you don't even know about and now I can add "missing baby births your supposed to photograph" to the list.  
I don't actually have a list.
There is a reason for that.

Onto the birth session.
I don't want to freak my friend out by posting pictures on our blog about her birth.  But suffice it to say it was absolutely incredible, miraculous, filled with emotion, and such a gift to be there to share in it.  What a gift these babies are.  A precious precious gift.

Maybe someday I'll get to do another.

We took all the birth pictures and newborn photo's and put it to music in a slideshow.  I'm not even pregnant and the tears were pattering down on my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment