Thursday, May 31, 2012

If Baby Joe isn't the dern cutest nickname



All good nick names are inspired in my opinion.
Generally inspired by young kooky siblings
No exception for  Baby Joe
His brother Pavil started calling him Baby Joe before he had even graced their family with his lovely squishy tiny presence
How is it possible to forget how tiny and full of peace a newborn is
They are the most sacred precious little creatures
Just one of the many reasons I would take a newborn session the week I am moving
The other reason being: I love his mother with all my heart
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love you dear.
Miss you already

No comments:

Post a Comment