Friday, February 17, 2012



"Allison, Mark is the funniest guy we have ever met.  And I mean ever (excluding my husband....naturally)."
"Really?  Are you being serious?"
I love. . . the phenomenon that happens in a household when they normal day to day truly becomes normal and day to day.  She hears funny stuff all day, so when we come over she get's confused and thinks we are funny.  I am kind of okay with that.

Truly, he is clever with that ole whit.  
And as you can tell from these pics:
They all pretty much adore each other.
I loved taking pictures in their home.  The kids were so relaxed, and we could capture the fun and vitality that composes this lovely family.
I can't believe I have to move away from you.
I will cry as I drive away.
Please come with us.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment